Thursday, October 25, 2012

Why I Need to Take a New Route to Work


When you fall off track with your Paleo diet and try to WOD…


I love this movie...and I know how he feels. This was me this week after my cheats last weekend!

Ok, back to blogging. I walk to work most days (If it's raining I might drive just because I'd rather not deal with frizzy hair and soggy cloths...it's a good 15 minute walk!) This week, twice I dealt with Creepy McCreepsters hitting on me. No, you do NOT NEED to know my name, and I truly don't care that you don't bite, I'm going to ignore you. I don't care if people think I'm rude, I'd rather not get raped on my walk in, thanks. 

So this happens at least once a week, but to add to the fun, I have had 2 black cats cross my path. They come from who know where and completely intersect my path leaving me know choice but to deal with the consequences. (I'm totally not superstitious at all) Today, I had 6 crows flying around me. I think It's time to change routes.

Ok enough of my mini rant!

I haven't had time to post any new recipes, but I will tell you about my new favorite breakfast! I don't have much time to prepare things, so the microwave is my bff. Lately, I've been taking 2-3 eggs, beating them together with 1/4 cup of mushed fruit (ie: mushed banana, applesauce, or pumpkin puree), 1 tbsp flax meal, and 2 tbsp shredded coconut, microwave for 2:30, then stir up with a bit of agave. Its like sweet scrambled eggs! So easy and fast and yummy!

I can't wait to show you guys my Halloween costume(s). I think I have 3...at least. One is for this Friday night for a party in a local park, one is for wearing to CrossFit, and one is for Wednesday trivia night!

Yetserday's workout was a fun one. We worked in partners to complete 7 rounds (each) of 250m row, 7 toes 2 bar, and 7 sumo deadlift high pulls. I kept my rowing times under 1:55/500m (so I finished the 250m in under a min!)
My battle wound proving I actually kept the bar against my body! yay for proper form and cold weather to cover it!

Finally, check this out...
It's GINORMOUS! It should last me forever. My mumma sent it to me. Good thing, I was low on coconut oil and funds :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay for the coconut oil! Have you contacted Tropical Traditions? They had programs for bloggers in the past to review their oil! ;)
    And I love battle wounds! Hot! :)

    ReplyDelete