Friday, October 19, 2012

My Week in Workouts

Workout Recap! This is a typical week for me, with the exception of doubling up Thursday. I haven't been doubling up much, but I will be more, I have another competition coming up!

Monday:
6am class: Clean & Jerk Max ...I got up to 140# 
(I LOVE STRENGTH DAYS!)

6pm with Matt: 10 rounds of 10 perfect air squats and 10 GHD situps...ouch!

Tuesday:
Perfomance WOD #3
7 Minute Diane Ladder  (1,1- 2,2- 3,3) Total Reps
    Men’s Rx- 225 lb Deadlift, Hand Stand Push Ups
    Men’s Scaled- 155 lb Deadlift, Hand Release Push Ups
    Women’s Rx- 155 lb Deadlift, Hand Stand Push Ups
    Women’s Scaled- 105 Deadlift, Hand Release Push Ups

-I started RX, then struggled too much with my HSPUs and did hand release push-ups instead (I re-did this workout RX on Thursday!)

WOD #1
2k Row

WOD #2
6 min - 10 Dumbell Snatch 45/35/25/15 (heavy)
on the minute (alternate arms each min)

My hand did not enjoy the dumbell snatching (35#) :( I am such a baby when I have to hold rough bars, etc. Still working on conditioning my hands!


Wednesday:
REST DAY! 

Thursday:
6am class: I redid the "Diane Ladder" from Tuesday, this time with HSPUs!!
then "The Master Chief"
Complete as many rounds as possible in 3 minutes: 
3 Power Clean - 155/105/95/65
6 Front Squats 
9 Push Ups
Rest for 1 minute between the 3 minute rounds. Repeat for a total of 5 cycles.


I got 8 complete rounds in here!

7pm class: (competitors/advanced class)
For time:
25 double unders
25 pushups
25 box jumps
25 air squats
25 lateral jumps over a bar
Alternating back squat/deadlift (decreasing weight, increasing reps on back squats/increasing weight, decreasing reps on deadlifts)
Back Squat       Deadlift
1- 155#           12-135#
3-135#             9-155#
6- 115#            6- 175#
9- 95#              3- 195#
12- 75#            1- 215#
25 pullups and 25 toes 2 bar

I finished in 16:46 :) I did use a red band for my pull-ups, and I am paying for not using a thicker one today! Ouch...but it hurts so good!

Friday:
75 double unders
75 cleans
75 squats
75 sit ups
75 kettle bell swings
---------------------
375 total reps

This workout is dedicated to one of the girls in the box who is moving to California :( She was my favorite person to compete against in class! 

Saturday will be "Grace" for the Barbells for Boobs fundraiser! Then the rest of the day will be spent recovering! I love looking back on all I've done this week!


2 comments:

  1. i couldn't imagine doing crossfit twice a day! that is workout crazy girl!thats so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, I'm addicted...and really trying to get ready for a competition in december! I have a long way to go!!!

      Delete