Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Mr. Amazing

This post is a slightly gushy post dedicated to my bf. FYI-Today is our 4 month anniversary, now before you roll your eyes at me, I'll tell you this is the LONGEST relationship I've ever been in, so it's kind of a big deal for me!

Anyway, I've found that its much easier for me to accomplish my goals and be happy when I have someone cheering me on everyday. I know everyone says you need to be able to make yourself happy, and you shouldn't depend on others...but I don't depend on him, he just makes things better! (I'm pretty sure that's what being in a relationship is all about?)

Here is Matt's video from Barbells for Boobs 
(he was applauded for wearing MY pink bra...everyone loved it!)


He's so goofy and it's great.

Workouts:

Yesterday's workout was deadlift max...I sucked because I changed up my form. I'm going to video this and see if I can make it better! 

Today: "Kelly"
5 rounds
500m run
30 box jumps
30 wall-balls
--I finished in 32:37...It was hard! This was the first time I used a 24in box jump (I have been told it's time to be challenged!) and I used a 14# wall-ball.

It's Tuesday! Don't stop now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment