Friday, October 26, 2012

I want Candy!

Yes it is. Finally. I'm excited, Matt and I actually have plans to join the world of after dark partiers this weekend. It is pre-Halloween weekend! We still won't be getting crazy or anything...but this is a big deal, we won't be in bed by 10 pm! (well, that is still a possibility because one party does start at 7pm)

Sometimes I fear my life revolves around my workouts too much, but I enjoy it so much that truthfully, I don't feel like I miss out on things by sleeping instead of going out!

Last night was advanced/competitors class at CrossFit. We did FOUR WODS!
1) 1000m row
2) Lurong Living Paleo Challenge WOD #4
          12min AMRAP
          30 burpee box jumps (24in box)
          30 overhead squats (80#)
          30 toes to bar
         10 muscle-ups or 40 pullups/40 ringdips
         **I completed the first 90 movements in 12 minutes...yeah that was rough.

3) 10! Deadlifts (165#) and pushups
     (10! means 10 reps, then 9, then 8...down to 1 alternating between DLs and pushups)
4)8min AMRAP
  On the minute 3 handstand pushups, then as many front squats as possible at 105#

I'm exhausted. BUT post workout dinner was at Chipotle!
Omnomnomnomnom. I look bald...darn workout hair!

Have a fantastic weekend everyone! Get crazy, celebrate Halloween, sleep? Just have fun!

BTW tumblr is down....oks like I actually have to work instead of look at pictures of people working out and saying funny things...ugh!

P.S.- Sometimes I can't think of post titles...so whatever pops in my head gets written. Right now, I want reeses and almond joy...and Andersons (local candy from my hometown). :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm definitely excited for Halloween! I'm celebrating in FL right now with the family I nanny for. We're going to a dress up themed dinner tomorrow at one of the resort's restaurants. Should be a blast! Spa love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you went to Chipotle! My favorite!! And we can even eat healthy there!

    ReplyDelete