Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Link Love

Happy Wednesday!

Ok, I'm not actually that excited that it's Wednesday. It is trivia night tonight and I most likely will drink a glass of wine (*gasp*...totally legal on the challenge!)

Today is a rest day. I am too exhausted from the past 4 days of less than 6 hours of sleep and I'm doing a double workout day tomorrow, so this is necessary!

Last night for dinner, I had tomato soup and bacon. I ate that while I made this...
Meatza
from Paleo Diet and Living
I didn't add the cheese and I haven't tasted it yet, but it smelled awesome!







Then, I followed it up with this...

GIANT CUPCAKE! From Chef Katelyn
I didn't have stevia, so I added just a bit of agave. After it cooked, I poured in some chocolate almond milk and ate it like a chocolate bread pudding. It wasn't quite sweet enough for me, but it was good enough to lighten the cravings!
(check this recipe out, only egg whites and unsweetened cocoa! amazing!)



Then...


Ok, I just thought that kitty was cute. I stopped feeding my face after the cupcake!

Finally, if you haven't already checked her out, visit Crazy, Healthy, Fit where Jenna shares her passion for health and fitness! Oh yeah, and guess what? I was her guest blogger today!

Just keep striving for progress people, not perfection! I love that saying, don't forget it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment