Monday, September 17, 2012

Happy Monday!

 It's Monday! And DAY ONE of the LuRong Living Paleo Challenge! I'm pretty excited about this. I love food, and it will be rough...but it's only 9 weeks and in those 9 weeks, I'm going to transform my body and feel fantastic! Then pig out on Thanksgiving and then go back to being healthy :) I'm ready!

Sunday morning, Matt and I enjoyed a final cheat that was absolutely necessary for this fall weather... APPLE CIDER DONUTS AND APPLE CIDER!

Remember how I was complaining about dying? No sleep-->stress-->pain....well Friday night I showed up at Matt's apartment before dinner and found these beauties!
My favorite flower, with a cute little card. This pic does not do them justice, but there were a lot of them and I couldn't get them all into the picture :(


I went pillow shopping...again. This time I tried out every pillow on display and finally found one that has potential to be perfect. I felt like Goldie Locks "This pillow is too hard...this pillow is too soft!"....




Saturday was spent playing volleyball and trying not to look at these guys...
Yeah, those are full grown men....in short dresses....playing volleyball! My team lost pretty bad, but it was a beautiful day and lots of fun, I got sun burned, and completely exhausted from the sun....I was in bed by 9:30pm.

I just explained my weekend in the most out of order way I could. Hope you kept up :)

Today's WOD was 3x3x3x3x3 over head squats (trying to find your 3 rep max weight)
Here's an idea of how I did...
In my book where I track my workouts, the last time I tried my 1 rep max overhead squat, I got 105#.
Theoratically...no...factually? 3 rep maxes will always be lower than 1 rep max...because you have to do it 3 times...duh!
Anyway, so my 3 rep max was 115#!!!! 10# more than my old 1-rep max!!! I can't wait to see what my new 1 rep is! Eeeek! Go me!

Finally...
You may be wondering what these icons on the side of my blog are for...

Well, I applied and I am now a Sweat Pink and Girls Gone Sporty Ambassador! These are 2 different websites that promote health and fitness bloggers and offer advice, tips, info, etc for fitness lovers! They also give some really cool gear! I'm really excited to be a part of these 2 groups as well as staying faithful to Girlnetic! 

Happy Monday everyone! 

1 comment:

  1. Glad you found a good pillow! Love the flowers, too :) I'm so ready for fall!

    ReplyDelete