Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Date night and Appetites!

This past Friday, Matt and I had to go to CrossFit in the evening because of our schedule and I didn't have a car. It's rare for us to go in the evening, especially on a Friday, but we had to get in the last "Benchmark WOD" for the Challenge. The class ended up being just me and Matt and my friend Kate and her bf (also named Matt). Date night at CrossFit! Cute, huh? I think this could be a thing...couples working out together on Friday nights instead of going out....I like it :P

The 3rd Benchmark WOD was:
5 rounds- 20 Burpees and 20 KB Swings at 35 lbs

I wasn't ready for this WOD, even though I did fine (finished in 12:07). I just know my body was not feeling good before I started. The past week has been rough on my body! Tonight is competitors class, another rough workout! Then, I'm taking a rest day!!!

From what I hear the first WOD tonight will be 100 overhead squats with 3 pullups EMOM (every min on the min).
I'm awful at pullups....but...


I'm really getting frustrated with myself right now. I'm doing well on this diet, I haven't given in to any temptations, I love eating veggies and meat! BUT, for some reason my body has decided to torture me. I get hungry in the morning and that's it. The rest of the day, I nibble on things, but I don't feel like I have an appetite to eat food. I know, most people would LOVE to not be hungry, but hunger=metabolism working! Actually, the only thing my stomach (or maybe its my head?) wants is a PB&J sandwich, or ice cream, or something else completely awful for me. I'm trying to make Paleo "comfort" foods to fix this, but I'm still forcing myself to eat. Last night, I made baked sweet potato fries and a chicken sausage. Maybe because the fries wouldn't quite crisp like fried ones, it didn't satisfy my food desires. Ugh, I hate complaining about my eating, but if anyone has an opinion as to why I'm not hungry, I would love to hear it! I'm truly afraid my metabolism is slowing.

Less than 8 weeks now! Just have to keep going! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment