Thursday, September 27, 2012

Change is Good


Yep, I totally used to wear RecSpecs!

I hope this isn't the first time my bf is seeing that picture of me... (I told you I used to be a dork!)

It's great to be able to look back and see how far we've come, whether its major weight-loss (or weight gain!!!), muscle gains, or in my case...Nerd factor.

It's sad, I was in "gifted" classes and did well in school, but I was hardly a book worm type nerd. Luckily, I realized early that fitness and sports were my true passion!

How do you keep track of your changes?

What steps have you taken any steps to make the changes to become who you want to be?


**Also make sure you follow me by e-mail! Check out my side bar!!! I'm finally figuring out this whole blogger thing ;)

2 comments:

  1. I think tracking change is hard. When I weight in every week or so, I also take a photo of myself. I wear the same shirt and shorts when I weigh in each time to help with noticing a change. People are always telling me that they see a difference. I tihnk it is hard for someone to see the change in themselves slowly over time I think the realization comes in 6 months to a year down the line when they are shown a random photo of them selves when they started and now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's cool you take so many pics! But it really does take much longer for you to notice changes because you see yourself everyday!

      Delete