Thursday, August 2, 2012

Wake up and do it!!


I love morning workouts! I managed to get enough sleep last night that when I woke up at 4:30am I was ready to go! I did a pre-workout before my actual crossfit WOD at 6am. The first workout was "Elizabeth" which is 21-15-9 of cleans and ring dips. I used a dip machine? stand? I don't really know the correct term, but that was how I scaled while building up to rung dips! My time was 7:11 but it appears that I was not completing full ROM :(

Let's talk food....last night I made my favorite food that I ate while in Aruba...Coconut shrimp! (I'm not sick of coconut yet!) It was surprisingly good, and it was baked then flash fried to brown up the coating. I didn't get a chance to take a picture...it was completely gone before I remembered that I like to post pictures of it . BUT I assure you, it was pretty darn good! I wanted to make a sauce for it too, but I already had chili lime chicken, garlic roasted broccoli and cauliflower, sugar detox carrot cake pudding, and coconut bread all cooking as well. It was slightly overwhelming, but turned out fantastic!

Check the food section!


No comments:

Post a Comment