Monday, August 27, 2012

Weekends are for Breakfast

Another great weekend has come to an end and is welcomed by a sleepy Monday. Eeek. This weekend was relaxing, partially by doctor's orders and partially because after a fabulous massage, you aren't capable of doing anything BUT relaxing!



 Saturday morning, post minor medical "event" BF made this for me while I rested on the couch (he's pretty wonderful)


Sunday morning pre-massage breakfast buffet. This was round 2, I was starving after a 30 min row WOD at 7am and couldn't even think about taking pictures until my belly was happy :) Round one was an omelette with bacon and peppers, sausage and MORE FRUIT! The fruit was sooo fresh.

ROW WOD:
30min total
30 seconds of continuous rowing, 30 seconds rest

My bum is still feeling this. And thats AFTER a serious massage!

It's BF's birthday week so I started it off by treating him to his first ever real massage!

I love random things in omelettes. Like raspberries. Bacon, goat cheese and raspberries...YUM!

I love breakfast...can you tell?

No comments:

Post a Comment