Thursday, July 12, 2012

Get Psyched!

I really wanted to blog more, but I forget! Anyway, it has been awhile and I wanted to let you know that I am down to 165lbs. I hit 164 for a bit, but the 4th of July and a few visiting parents caused me to consume a bit more than average!

So speaking of visiting parents, I had dinner last night with my friend and his parents and ended up blabbing a lot about the Paleo diet and why I love it. I really hope I NEVER come off as pushing my beliefs onto other people. I know that what I am doing works great for me. I feel better, I look better, I play better Whith that being said, this is what works for me. I cheat and eat ice cream, I nibble some cheese, I had a freakin' brownie in a hormonal craze after baking them for a friends birthday! I would never tell someone THIS is the way you HAVE to do it to be like me. You aren't me. I am in the process of deciding whether or not I want to take on personal training, (I probably will, c'mon this is like my dream!) I couldnt imagine having an overweight/potentially sick person come to me looking for help and me telling them "Let's start with burpees and then run 5 miles. Oh and cut out all carbs, added sugars, gluten, and beans from your diet...ok lets go!" Yeah, I would be totally psyched if someone told me that...but I might be crazy :) I drank the crossfit kool-aid and I'm obsessed. (Fact: I had NO idea what drinking the kool-aid meant until like 2 weeks ago.)

Anyway, to sum up what I'm trying to say is, yes I talk about my diet and exercise choices a lot, but I will not push them on anyone else. I would LOVE to make suggestions for people though and help clear up a path to physical fitness and happiness!

More to be psyched about...TONIGHT MY CROSSFIT BOX IS HAVING OUR OWN MINI-GAMES! (if you aren't a crossfitter, this weekend is the Crossfit games...aka the sport of fitness!) I hope to post pictures and talk about it more later this week!
here's the link!
http://crossfitbeyond.com/blog/a-glimpse-of-the-summer-bash-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment