Friday, November 2, 2012

Fit Friday-Recap!

First of all, thanks to everyone that wished my tummy better! I broke down and bought some crackers last night...nibbled on them before my workout and then killed my workout! Truly had a great night at the gym!

(Now, I refer to these crackers as my secret weapon)

Speaking of workouts...It's time to recap the week!

Monday:
1 Rep Max Overhead Squats from a rack
I got 125#! 

Tuesday: “Hope”

Three rounds of:
Burpees
75 pound Power snatch
Box jump, 24" box
75 pound Thruster
Chest to bar Pull-ups
("Hope" has the same format as Fight Gone Bad...1 minute each for the 5 movements, no rest, then 1 minute rest in between each round. Calculate your total number of reps)

BTW- there was NO scaling for this WOD, so guys and gals did the same weight for RX. Holy cow, was it rough!

Wednesday: National Paleo Tribute WOD

25 min AMRAP (as many REPS as possible for this one)
25 cal Row
100 double unders
80 Kettle Bell Swings 35  
100 squats
60 push ups
100 double unders
40 abmat situps
100 Walking lunges
20 burpees

I struggled with the double-unders, especially right after rowing and push-ups! BUT I GOT THEM! And guess what? Last night I strung together about 20! When I got into a rhythm, I started screeching loudly and yelled "Look I'm doing it!!!!!!", I was just a little excited.

My arms and thighs (and KNEE) are striped with whip marks...ouch.

Thursday:Competitors/Advanced Class
WOD #1
"Jeremy"
21-15-9
Overhead Squats (75#)
Burpees

WOD#2
3x3x3x1x1 Bench Press (95, 100, 105, 110, 115)
3 Power Cleans (105)
10 lateral bar jumps
(after each round of bench, do the power cleans and jumps)

WOD #3
5 rounds:
6 Deadlifts (185#)
6 dumbbell snatches each arm (45#)

Friday:
Rest day!!!!!! I wanted to get up for the 6am class, but when my alarm went off, I immediately felt the pain of Thursday night's WODs!




3 comments:

  1. I've said it before, and I'll say it again---you are a stud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! What a crazy week!! That Wednesday WOD looks evil!! Awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! So glad you're feeling so much better! Keep those crackers coming!! Spa <3 :0)

    ReplyDelete